In ESN there are currently 40 countries, that together represents the National Level of ESN. One of these is ESN Sweden, which currently has 15 different sections throughout Sweden.
Goals of ESN Sweden
ESN’s goal is to work for international students who spend parts or all of their university studies in another country than their country of origin.
This is done by;
- Improving social and academic integration of foreign students;
- Promoting international students' rights and obligations;
- Making sure that the interests of international students are protected when it comes to integration issues, but also by evaluating existing exchange opportunities;
- Facilitating the dissemination of information on exchange opportunities;
- Creating a strong network in Sweden to make a contribution both nationally and internationally;
- Providing activities and a social network;
- Promoting cooperation between sections.
- ESN Sweden is religiously and politically uncommitted.